McHale Athletic Center
Located inside the University Center on Main (UCOM). The MAC is a multi-use facility that accommodates recreational activities for all members of the Wilkes community, the practice needs of 350 student athletes from all varsity sports and intramural athletics. The interior of the 38,000-square-foot main floor includes:
- three full-length multi-purpose courts.
- curtain separators which allow for safer, contained box lacrosse drills.
- a 29-foot rock climbing wall and a ropes course that is available for student leadership training programs
- a two-lane track that runs the perimeter of the courts
- locker rooms that are accessible on-site for all facility patrons